- Added option to password protect your databases. Now you can keep prying eyes from opening your database file without a password.
- Added ability to store credentials in the database. You can now save your username and password for a site within the database, for easier credential management. It is highly recommended that you password protect your database before storing any credentials in the database, as this will keep them protected, even if the database itself is compromised.
- Added ability to "star" your favorite bookmarks and access them from a special category. If you have favorite sites that you visit more frequently than others, you can Star them, and they will be accessible from a single directory. No need to duplicate bookmarks, or navigate down into the depths of sub-categories to find things you frequently use.
- Added favicon retrieval support. The app will now show the icon provided by the domain of the URL you've stored. You can retrieve the icons for an already existing database via the Tools menu, or update the bookmark by having it auto-fill the site title.
- Fixed application startup crash when running under wine in Linux. I was just toying around with StorURL on a Linux system, but it wouldn't get past the point where it was searching for system browsers. Since Linux doesn't have a registry like Windows, it was causing an issue.
Have fun with new features, and if you run into any bugs or issues, please let me know and I'll look into fixing them as soon as possible. As always, grab the latest version from the StorURL page.