StorURL is an offline bookmark manager for Windows desktops. It helps you to store links to all of your favorite websites in one central repository. It works with the browsers installed on your system so you can open your links in any web browser available to you from one central interface.
- Import your bookmarks from most major browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Open websites in any browser installed on your computer, directly from within StorURL.
- Store and sort sites in unlimited categories.
- Enable a floating toolbar that you can keep anywhere on your screen, for quick access to all your bookmarks.
- Generate HTML “home” pages containing links from one or all categories.
- Save credentials for any site in an encrypted format.
- Open and manage unlimited numbers of databases. Have one for work bookmarks and a separate one for home.
- Portable mode! Now, run it from a USB thumb drive! Check out the download section.
In this modern era, sometimes you aren’t able to get to your own personal PC where StorURL may be installed. If you’re the type of person who moves around from computer to computer, there is a StorURL solution for you! Check out our web-based version of StorURL
, which is available for use for free, just like the desktop version.
Frequenty Asked Questions
How can I export my bookmarks from StorURL into <Your Browser Here>?
It is not possible to export bookmarks from StorURL into a specific browser format. StorURL was not designed to be a conversion tool. If you are trying to move your bookmarks from one browser to another, there are better tools available on the web.
I am getting an error message about SQLite or something similar. What would cause this problem?
You most likely need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update listed in the prerequisites on this page. Please make sure that is installed and try launching the application again.
After launching in the application, the user interface disappears. Where did it go?
There was a known in issue in older versions of StorURL where the configuration file would become corrupt and open the window as zero pixels wide and zero pixels tall, making it impossible to see. The best solution to this problem is to find the configuration file in %APPDATA%\HazteK Software\StorURL and either manually edit the contents or delete the file and reconfigure the application. While you are at it, you should upgrade to a newer version which has extra checks to mitigate this problem.